Top local holiday treats made in NB
Published by CME Webmaster on December 21, 2016
The New Brunswick division of the Canadian Manufacturers & Exporters (CME) is proud to announce the top delectable food and beverage delights to enjoy this 2016 holiday season that are manufactured right here.
- Egg Nog Oatcakes - I'm Here & I'm Hungry Baked Goods, Fredericton
- Dark and Stormy Night - Picaroons Traditional Ales, Fredericton
- Wild Sturgeon Caviar - Acadian Sturgeon and Caviar, Carters Point
- Brut Classic Sparkling Wine - Motts Landing Vineyard, Cambridge-Narrows
- French Kiss Oysters - La Maison BeauSoleil, Néguac
- Deep 'n Delicious Carrot Cake – McCain Foods, Florenceville-Bristol
- Grass-Fed Premium Beef - Local Valley Beef, Centreville
- Natural Original Maple Taste BBQ Sauce - Steeves Maples, Elgin
- Maritime Pale Ale - Grimross Brewing, Fredericton
- La Ploye Mélangé/Ready Mix - Les Industries Corriveau, Clair
- Fancy Molasses - Crosby’s, Saint John
- Rocky Point Lobster “CKL“ (Claws, Knuckles and Legs) - Westmorland Fisheries Ltd, Cap-Pelé
- Sparkling Cranberry-Apple Juice – Verger Belliveau Orchard,
“Once again, we are very pleased to showcase a bakers’ dozen sampling of thirteen delicious treats that are produced right here in New Brunswick,” said Joel Richardson, Vice President, New Brunswick division of the Canadian Manufacturers & Exporters (CME-NB).
“As one of our top export categories, businesses ship nearly $2 billion worth of food and beverage items annually to customers around the globe. Buying local supports the local economy and it feels great during the holidays purchasing and enjoying top quality New Brunswick products,” Richardson added.
Ideas for the list were submitted to CME-NB by residents around the province. Several other Canadian provinces have followed CME-NB’s lead and are releasing lists of their own this year. CME-NB also recommends resources such as the provincial government’s Buy New Brunswick Initiative and Buy New Brunswick Facebook page.
Canadian Manufacturers & Exporters is Canada’s largest national trade and industry association. CME works with New Brunswick companies to help support their growth and be more competitive here and around the world.
Found in: manufactured right here